Even “healthy” bottled salad dressings are often filled with unwanted and unhealthy ingredients like soybean oil, canola oil, sugar, not so natural flavors and fillers. Isn’t it time that you trade out those highly processed foods, for gently processed, whole foods?
Making your own salad dressings is a total game changer. You’ll proudly skip right on by the expensive, toxic store-bought dressings – for good. In fact, you’re gonna love making your own salad dressings so much that I bet you might even pack your own baby-sized mason jar the next time someone invites you out to lunch. (Yep, that’s how I roll.)
It’s really that good. And SO incredibly easy.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: Bowl, Food Processor, Blender or Whisk
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1⁄2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Unrefined Salt
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Garlic Granules – optional
- Pepper, ground – to taste
- Use all organic ingredients if possible.
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar and shake vigorously until emulsified. You can also emulsify your vinaigrette in a blender or food processor – takes only seconds.
Love yourself fiercely,