Brownies that are good for you, to eat – everyday? Yup, get the recipe right here. You’re welcome.
By: Tonya Holcomb
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ Cup Homemade Nut Butter*- you can use organic store-bought almond butter or cashew
- ½ Cup Organic Raw Cacao
- ⅛ Teaspoon Real Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3 Farm Fresh Eggs
- ¼ Cup of Raw, Unpasteurized, Local Honey
- ¼ Cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ Cup Organic, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil - I do a big, heaping ¼ cup of healthy fat - sometimes I'll mix equal parts of coconut oil and grass-fed raw butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease an 8 x 8-inch pan
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well - you really only need one bowl!
- Spread batter in pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until set but still slightly moist in center
*To make homemade nut butter, I take my raw nuts that have properly soaked and dehydrated and blend them in food processor until it becomes butter. I add a little Celtic Sea salt. Typically, I do a mixture of almonds, walnuts, and cashews (equal parts) Yep, it’s really that easy!