Toxic Teeth: Are Your Mercury Fillings Making You Sick?

Loading Map....

Date(s) - March 21, 2017
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Vital Nutrition


Do you have silver in your mouth? These amalgam fillings are made up of 50% mercury! Every time you eat, chew, visit the dentist, or drink hot coffee, mercury vapors are released into your oral cavity, where it can be absorbed into your bloodstream. The poisonous vapors are odorless, colorless, and tasteless however, so you won't be able to tell that they're there. These mercury vapors readily pass through cell membranes, across your blood-brain barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems. Children and fetuses, whose brains are still developing, are clearly most at risk, but anyone can be impacted, and the health risks increase the longer you have your fillings. A single dental amalgam filling may release as much as 15 micrograms of mercury per day. The average individual has eight amalgam fillings and could absorb up to 120 micrograms of mercury PER DAY. In contrast, eating mercury-tainted seafood will expose you to about 2.3 micrograms per day. This class is designed to share with you...
  • The DANGERS of keeping these fillings in your mouth.
  • What you need to know about the removal process (protocol / steps to take / dentists you can trust to do it right)
  • How your teeth are directly connected to various organs in your body.
  • Heavy metal detox protocols. We'll also muscle test volunteers to determine heavy metal toxicity.
Cost: $15 per person. $5 for Tonya's current clients (anyone who has scheduled a visit within the past two months). Seating is limited to 12 people.


Bookings are closed for this event.